Zaidi Features: Unique Romance With 3 Endings! "Click Me Happy" by Olga Nunez Miret


Do you believe in love at first sight or first click? Do you think your life should be a romantic novel? Would you like to be able to choose the ending? If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions or feel intrigued by them, this novel offers you a unique opportunity. You can choose what kind of ending you want: unhappy, happy or neutral. 

Lilith, the protagonist, does not believe in all that ‘romantic nonsense’. When her boss and friend, Debbie, asks her to create a digital books section for the library where they both work she triggers a series of events that shake all of Lilith’s strongly held beliefs. 

Her dislike for social networking is put to the test and despite her love for privacy and technological naïveté she manages to make a number of virtual connections. The most interesting one, without a question, is Zane, a talented and attractive author and painter. Their friendship quickly develops into something else. But, what exactly? Lilith doesn’t have a clue. 

A bet with Rowena, her childhood best-friend, offers her an opportunity to test her feelings for Zane and their relationship and a meeting, ‘real’ this time, is organised in the gorgeous setting of Bermuda. 

At that point, you, the reader, have the choice. Do you want the story to end up happy ever after? Do you think there’s no chance for them? Or maybe you believe that there has to be more to life than romantic stories and a neutral ending or new beginning is more true to life? You can pick and choose your ending, or you can read all of them and choose your favourite, or even create your own and let me know. I’d love to hear from you! (I leave you links to contact me at the end.) Don’t be strangers!


My personal links:
My website:
My Amazon page:
My Blog:
My Twitter handle:
@OlgaNM7
My Facebook page:

Some of my books are available in other places but I’ll leave you the Amazon links only, otherwise it will be very long:
The Man Who Never Was
Twin Evils?
Click Me Happy!
e-version:
paper:
Escaping Psychiatry:
e-version:
paper:
audio:
Family, Lust and Cameras:
I Love Your Cupcakes:
e-version:
paper:


Comments