Dariel's Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Gateway - The Meeting

Welcome back for another Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser. If you're new to the scene, every Tuesday, a group of authors write 200 words max (teasers) using a pic of our choice. This is another scene from "Gateway." (claps hands) Yep, I've decided to build on the original teaser. Thanks for the encouragement :-) Stay tuned until the end and I'll link you to my friends' teasers.




Figured I'd take you back a bit closer to the beginning of "Gateway." So...
Gateway - the meeting

I should be looking for a way to feed my face, but Nooo! Instead, I’m twisting and swerving, hands in the air. The Gateway Club sizzles, pulsing rhythms, bodies moving like slow motion pop rocks, and here I am, losing myself, forgetting all about my bleak reality.
Someone touches me from behind, large hands gliding... This is the last straw. “Get your hands off my ass!” I hiss, and turn to regret my demand. A quick intake of air and I’m gawking now, facing him, hips still swaying to the pounding beat. Everything’s intensified as I peer into his eyes – deep, dark. My subconscious whispers, and cold. I ignore her, reveling in the booming thump! Thump!
Intense pleasure races from the soles of my feet to every synapse in my body, the sensation heady, intoxicating. He smirks, even the strobe lights flashing more intensely behind him, and my body gyrates madly, aching for this stranger’s touch.
He wraps his heavy arms around my waist and we’re skin to skin, heat and power rolling off his body builder’s physique in waves. “Friends call me Gateway.”
I gawk, rather stupidly I must admit. “Um, this your place?”
“Tonight, it is.” Like silk.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous. I sense an undercurrent of danger here.
Anonymous said…
Whew! Hand me a fan please! Great piece!
Muffy Wilson said…
Very intense build up and excellent use of descriptive phrases. I feel surely, that he is her gateway into serious trouble. Well done! <3 xo
Molly Synthia said…
Great tease! I love the descriptiveness, the whiplash of her emotions, and of course the pure sensuality. Wow. I also love the maddening self-confidence this guy has. I think I got ticked off and melted just like she did.
Raven McAllan said…
so glad you took us here
Unknown said…
She didn't have to regret saying what she said, since he's still into her. You described the true experience in the club. Wonderful Tease.
Anonymous said…
Hot and intense! Loved it...
Karin Baine said…
Intense and sensual piece. Excellent!
OneUniqueWoman said…
Well done love the tension build up, tease complete.....

hugs T
Anonymous said…
I think I'd like to find out more about both Gateways - the character and the venue. You create a wonderful atmosphere - somewhere to lose yourself in sensuality.
Naomi Shaw said…
Ooh tell me more about Gateway. Sexy teaser. I love it!
Julian Spong said…
This sounds like a club full of hot stories. I love it